GB dates: June 27th to July 23rd 2022
All current pictures are shown with a 3D printed prototype middle! The production version will have better diffusion, the same as Sol 3.
Delivery by December 2022
Sol-SF: The successor to Starfighter, the ultimate case for a split keyboard. This is the top of the line with magnetic assembly, a machined high-profile top, and magnetically removable wrist rest inserts.
- Anodized aluminum top with steel inserts
- Magnetic assembly and wrist insert options
- Compatible with magnetic wood and steel wrist rests
- Includes carrying case
Sol-FH: Carbon Fiber: Need a fullhand case for your Sol 3, but don't want to break the bank? This option gives you all the ergonomic benefits with a low profile carbon fiber top.
- Carbon fiber top
- Screw+standoff assembly
- Does not include the carrying case
All kits include the following:
- Diffused White and Smoke Gray case middle pairs
- Polished stainless steel bottom plates
- Compatible with magnetic tenting kit
- Not Flawless - The bottom surface is polished to give a near-mirror finish, but polishing marks are still visible close up.
- LED PCB pair, +62 more LEDs!
- No soldering required
- Foam wrist rest (adhesive-backed)
- Standoffs to enhance tenting kit
- These are so expensive!
- Yes, the markup is a bit higher than usual to cover the cost of the new injection molds
- Is this compatible with my Sol 3?
- This case is compatible with all Sol 3 switchplates, magnetic tenting kits and underglow kits
- Is this compatible with my Sol 1/Sol 2
- Will extras be available?
- Sol-SF will have very few extras available. Round 2 may not happen for over a year.
- Sol-FH will have regular restocks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.