- Production is on schedule for shipping in May/June 2023
- Extras to be available once parts are in & qualified
- Switchplates are being reworked to better grip Choc switches
- More substantial cases (gasket mount, magnetic features) are in the works
- PCB prototypes are completed and working!
- Case development has begun and a group buy should happen in Summer 2023
- Some changes from Mün 1:
- RP2040 Microcontroller with more storage & processing power
- Improved reliability with LEDs integrated into the main PCB
- Can now be used unsplit for a Boardwalk layout
- MKi2c integration
- Incompatible with previous cases per PCB shape changes
- In development
- Group buys will begin sometime after above projects are complete/in production
- ChiRP has hit some production issues with the bent steel parts. An attempt will be made to salvage these parts and sell as B-stock, but the future case design may need to change to reduce future problems.
- Gazzew has a new plastic blend for U4 and U4T that's UV resistant, now available. Boba U4 and U4T are being retired.