The 25% off everything goes until March 31st!
- After March 31st, Pan will be retired and no longer sold. Grab a kit now if you want one!
- Pan 2 is in development
- Presoldered RP2040, LEDs, & partial hotswap sockets
- Solder-it-yourself diodes & partial hotswap sockets
- Only ortholinear layouts
- Due to issues with the initial manufacturer, a new painted steel parts manufacturer is producing the parts to our specifications. They will be matched to the original prototype parts as closely as possible.
- PCBs have arrived and are functional!
- Extras to be available for purchase in April.
- The basic plate kit has been updated to improve the plate's grip on MX and Choc switches.
- More substantial cases (gasket mount, magnetic features) are in the works.
- An aluminum case + wood wrist rest prototype group buy will run from April 3rd to the 7th. It will be limited to 8 units and includes the PCB & switchplates.
- Unlimited group buy should happen in Summer 2023
- Some changes from Mün 1:
- RP2040 Microcontroller with more storage & processing power
- Improved reliability with LEDs integrated into the main PCB
- Can now be used unsplit for a Boardwalk layout
- MKi2c integration
- Incompatible with previous cases per PCB shape changes
- In development
- Group buys will begin sometime after above projects are complete/in production
- ChiRP has hit some production issues with the bent steel parts. An attempt will be made to salvage these parts and sell as B-stock, but the future case design may need to change to reduce future problems.