- All preorders have been shipped out, and Sol 3 is now in stock!
- Prototypist & Splitkb will have kits to sell in the coming months.
- Group buy to run from June 27th to July 23rd
- Option 1 (Sol-SF): Aluminum top, ~$420 case-only
- High profile machined top w/ magnets
- Compatible with magnetic wrist inserts
- Includes carrying case
- Option 1 (Sol-FH): Carbon Fiber top, ~$250 case-only
- Carbon fiber top w/ screws
- Prototypist and SplitKB to proxy.
Phobos (Columnar stagger):
- Phobos prototype PCBs are in development.
- Following the Sol Fullhand group buy, the Phobos group buy will be available with both regular and fullhand cases.
- Expect the group buy in fall 2022. The GB will be limited to ~300 kits due to the STM32 shortage.
- Supports regular and fullhand Sol, Phobos, Eos, and Deimos
- Preorders open June 27th, ships Oct 2022.
- Zygomorph is going through another redesign. Due to the STM32 shortage, the PCB is bring reworked to use RP2040.
- No group buy is planned, but expect a restock of 50-100 kits sometime this year. Kits will include a gasket-mount, screwless case, and support Sol 3 tenting kits & touchbar/oled modules.
Mün 2, Eos, Deimos:
- In development. Group buys will begin after above projects are complete/in production.
- Some projects are in the works to fit into the 60% ecosystem (don't worry, they're still ortholinear)
- U4s and U4Ts will be restocked regularly when possible