The Zygomorph 5x6 ortholinear keyboard is back! Use it standalone, split, or solder the two halves together for a 5x12 layout.
All components are presoldered, so you only need to solder on switches & optional encoders.
Firmware is in development and is available here to compile
- RP2040 microcontroller w/ 4MB of flash memory (125x more than Atmega32u4!)
- QMK support with driverless, software-free flashing
- Support for MX & Kailh Choc switches (Gateron KS-27 coming in a later revision)
- 30x RGB backlight & 16x RGB underglow LEDs
- 2x USB-C ports, configurable to split or PC side
- ESD protection via TVS diodes on D+ and D-
- Up to 3 rotary encoders (WIP in firmware)
- Edge breakout for USB & i2c expansion
- $40 per half? Why so expensive?
- Zygomorph 3 is produced in batches of 100 (for now). This allows for fast development of new features, regular restocks, and no preorders/group buys.
- Is Zygomorph 3 backwards compatible with Zygomorph 1 or 2?
- No, neither pcbs or cases are compatible with the newest revision due to changes in USB port location, microcontrollers, and grid dimensions.