Cases for Phobos do not include a PCB or Switchplate! Sold in pairs.
Fullhand photos coming soon.
Phobos cases build upon the popular Sol 3 case by adding case foam to improve acoustics and allow for plateless builds. They are backwards compatible with magnetic tenting and underglow kits. Phobos cases are lighter than Sol 3 equivalents due to reducing the bottom plate thickness.
|Wrist rest LEDs
|Wrist rest foam
- Top & Bottom powdercoat steel plates from Sliger
- CF tops will have a steel base and do not require the magnetic tenting adapters anymore.
- Injection molded polycarbonate middle
- Neodymium magnets for a screwless assembly
- CF Cases require screws
- Thin Buna-N case rubber sheet
Fullhand also includes:
- Wrist rest PCB with 62 additional LEDs
- Carrying case included
- Wrist rest foam
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.