Gerbers and Kicad for Rev1 source files available here
Kit includes: One or two halves PCBs, plate, bottom plate, screws, nuts, TRRS jack and springpins.
The Zen 2 Firmware is still a WIP. You can find pre-compiled files here. You can find my QMK development branch here. Currently, encoders and OLED do not work, they hopefully will work in a few weeks.
- 62-66 keys, split design
- Reversible PCBs
- Top plate made of FR4 PCB material
- Powered by QMK running on two ProMicroor equivalents
- RGB backlit with 66 wS2812b LED per half
- 8mm thick without feet
Parts needed for a pair
- 2 PCBs. Top, middle, and bottom are included.
- 2 Optional type-C (TYPE-C-31-M-12) ports (difficult to solder)
- 66 1N4148w diodes, thru-hole or SMD. SMD is required for Choc switches.
- 66 100NF 0805 capacitors
- 66 SK6812 or WS2812b RGB LEDs
- 16 2x1 2.54mm Pin headers
- 2 5V/16MHz Pro Micros with pins (official, blue clone, or black clone), pairs are also available at RGBKB. The PM will have limited brighness compared to the Elite-C. Also compatible with the Elite-C and Proton C. Proton-C does not have working split code yet.
- 66 Switches, MX or Choc
- 10 M2.5 x 5mm standoffs for MX builds only (recommended to help assembly) Hex must be >5.2mm wide.
- (Optional) 2 Rotary encoders
- TRRS or Type C cable for interconnect
- USB cable
- Bumper feet of your choice
- Keycaps, any Ergodox-compatible set will work.