One product = one half
THIS IS A PROTOTYPE. The build guide is not complete. Materials, colors, and PCB features may change in the production version. Each board has a patch wire to repair the bottom row.
Zygomorph 2 is a 5x6 mechanical keyboard that can be used standalone or split. The PCB features the following:
- 2x USB C ports, ESD protection on D+/D-
- STM32 Microcontroller
- Choc + MX compatability
- Per-key RGB backlighting
- Unpopulated 12x RGB underglow
- MKI2C compatability (see keymap)
- 2x rotary encoders
The kit includes the following:
- Zygomorph 2 PCB
- MKUltra case foam
- 3ft USB-C cable w/ velcro tie
- 1.5mm stainless steel switchplate
- 1.0mm stainless steel bottom plate
You will need switches, and keycaps.
Future releases will include cases and 5x12 plates. Cases may require de-soldering for existing kits. Zygomorph 2 is not compatible with Zygomorph 1 PCBs, cases, or plates.
Ships in <1 week